Rakesh Yadav Maths Book PDF is now available to download for free @pdfmaterial. Candidates who are preparing for the Staff Selection Commission examination 2023 for various posts must have to read this article to get a PDF file of Rakesh Yadav Maths Book 7300+. This book is especially for SSC Exam.
Rakesh Yadav Maths Book in Hindi & English PDF
Rakesh Yadav Advance Maths Book Latest version has published on 9th June 2021 it has 1389 pages. They have their own publication with the name of “Rakesh Yadav Readers Publication Pvt Ltd:”. Every year they release their latest version of the same book with updated content. This book is one the best Maths books in India. Many coaching classes, Teachers, and Acadamy will suggest this book for the study of Maths Subjects. The publisher Rakesh Yadav Sir is best in teaching mathematics subjects and currently, they are working in this field.
Rakesh Yadav Maths Books has 7300+ Objective questions with answers in shortcut methods. If you prefer this book for preparing for SSC Examination definitely you will achieve good scores in the Maths section. This book contains all chapters with the latest syllabus and exam pattern released by SSC officially. We are here to provide you with a PDF file download link for free at the end of this article.
|Book Name||Rakesh Yadav Maths 7300 for SSC|
|Publication||Rakesh Yadav Readers Publication Pvt Ltd.|
|Language||Bilingual (English & Hindi)|
|Number of Pages||1389|
|Buy Online||Click Here|
Highlighting Features of SSC Rakesh Yadav Maths Books
- Rakesh Yadav Maths Book is useful for various Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Examinations like CGL, SI, Constable, CHSL, Stenographer, and MTS.
- These books are made for candidates who are aspirants of SSC but also they can be preferred for other Government Exams like IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, RRB, & other competitive exams.
- This book contains 7300 objective questions on Maths subjects with proper solutions and easy-solving tricks.
- For practicing quantitative aptitude you will get lots of questions at the end of each chapter.
- Covered each and every chapter of the quantitative aptitude section from the syllabus with previous year question 7 answers.
Today we have discussed Rakesh Yadav’s Maths Book in the above article and we conclude that this book is for the study of Maths subjects for various Competitive Exams. This book covers each and every topic of Mathematics which are to be asked in the examination. So for candidates who are finding for a PDF file of this book for free here, we have given a telegram channel link. So you can download it easily and can be used at any time.